Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Vacation

So, I know it's been ages since I have posted any thing new on my blog so if anyone is still bothering to check SURPRISE!



My Mom and I went to Virginia to visit Callie and Richard. I really had a great time! The morning after we arrived we drove to Washington D.C. to see all the sites. Richard has been twice before, but it was a first for the rest of us. After checking into our hotel we walked to "the mall" to see all the sites and take pictures. We did that all day! I don't think I could have taken another step by the time we finally got back to our hotel.









The next day we took a tour bus around the city and saw all the main attractions like Georgetown and Arlington Cemetery and got back to Callie's late that night.






In Virginia beach we went to the Aquarium and then to the Beach. It was a much needed vacation. Thank You Callie and Richard for touring us all over!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Well your welcome from Dick but I am still recovering from you being here!

Ok I am kidding We both enjoyed your visit and can't wait to see your face! Love you!

Callie said...

Also I like the picture that mom took of us eating at union station. if you click on it you can see that it says SO COOL on the sign in the middle of us! and it is true we are so COOL!