
Well I guess Lee couldn't take it any longer! So he gave Brody a haircut. These are the before and after pictures. Don't pay attention to the glitter in his hair in the after picture, Bennie, Stevie and Ali combed glitter gel in his hair before I got a picture. I really loved his hair long and shaggy!! But I must admit it turned out really cute! (with a little help from Madi) He looks so much older all of a sudden.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Time for a change
Posted by The Clarks at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He is still cute even with shorter hair :) Brynnlee will still like him :)
you really need to update more!
megan, when are you going to update your blog? it's the only way we know what's going on with your family. sad, huh!?, but at least we can read what's up!
love ya, jacki
Post a Comment