Happy Birthday Ali! Ali turned 4 a couple days ago. She is such a great little girl! Ali is always a great helper and big sister, she is so sweet, every day she tells me how much she loves me and is very generous with hugs and kisses! She also just finished her first year of pre-school, which she loved every day of.
On her birthday we had lots of friends and family over to celebrate with a flag cake which she helped me make. She had a blast running around with all of her friends and cousins. The morning after her birthday I was talking to her and I told how she is so big now she is 4 yrs old. She said "I know Mom I'm a big girl princess 4 years old!" So that's what we call her now, big girl princess 4 years old. 

She loves riding her new bike and she has had so much fun with her new toys that I have really enjoyed the last couple of days of her and Brody playing so good! Although I really don't like polly pocket shoes!


3 comments:
Ohh I almost cried! I am so Sad that I missed it! She is so Freaking cute!
Also those pics of the kids on the side turned out very cute!!! I love the tutu!
Ohh, I can't believe how much she has grown!! Tell her Happy Bday!! I hate polly pocket shoes too!!
Post a Comment