Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just Dance...

My sweet little Ali just had her first ever dance Recital! She did not want to get up and get ready for her dress rehearsal at all, but as soon as we got there and she saw that her little dance friend was all fancy she was ready to go home and get her hair curled and dance make up on (which is mostly lots and lots of glitter) She did her dance to the song "When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney", which I had never heard of before, it's a cute Christmas song that I think is more popular in the UK. She did such a great job on her dance she remembered MOST of what she was supposed to do, and tried to smile while she was dancing. She had a big cheering section with lots of us yelling and whistling for her and she was so happy that lots of her family could come and watch her! Everyone spoiled her with flowers, Jed and Charma brought her a cake, Shawn and Nikki made her a paper rose and a little present box, then after all that she got a huge Lollipop from Santa! She had such a great time and we are so proud of our Big Girl!

Waiting for the music!

Action shot
Wow, she can strike a pose!!

Ali and Erin After the show.



5 comments:

don and jacki said...

Way to go Ali! You look sooooo cute!

Cheryl said...

How fun! I'm so sorry I missed it. Maybe I can watch the video.

Charma said...

Those pictures are SO cute!

Carrick family said...

Oh my gosh! I love her outfit!! She is sooo dang CUTE!!!

Callie said...

Um REALLY!!!! 3 weeks already and NO UPDATES!!!! YOU are a LAMO!!!! You could blog about Ali's black Eye, How Brody is a sweet little stinker, or your favorite Callie. I don't care just update!!!
Thanks I Love your guts...and cute background.